Friday, January 11, 2008

Want to work for LetGoPhoto?

Now HIRING for next school year!
When parties get started up again next semester I am planning on expanding to even more Greek parties which means some of them will overlap. So I need someone to help out! Must be outgoing and reliable with as little as 1 week(s) notice for weekend nights (usually Friday or Saturday) Must own Digital SLR camera and external flash. Large CF cards will be provided.
$15+ per hour
Frequency of work depends on my work load.

I also need someone to shoot my own sorority's parties. This person need not have their own camera and flash, but must know how to handle a digital SLR (I'd be trusting you with my baby!*)
*He's a gorgeous Canon 40D and he has a marvelous external flash.

If you are interested or want more info, please leave name, contact info, and qualifications in comments or email me at jcphoto@ku.edu with subject line: "I want to shoot people for LGP" *

*sense of humor also required. It will be helpful when you need to deal with intoxicated persons.

No comments: